Friday, December 5, 2008

Seriously, Are Candy Canes made from Crack?!?





These are my sweet, darling boys...








These are my boys hopped up on too many Candy Canes! (oh, yeah-I also gave them birthday cake...)




(Could I just have ONE cute Christmas picture?!? Pretty PLEASE? )








Oh-Forget it!!



(Please ignore the messy kitchen-I had enough to handle, as you can PLAINLY see! We are trying to start decorating for Christmas...but there are rotting flowers to pitch, fall decor to put away, take-out containers to put in the fridge...and racing to do- This house has a racetrack-not for cars, but for three little boys who just finished their first candy canes of the season...take a peek...)


Enough said.





(...We finished off the cake, and I think we're running low on Candy Canes-I better send Tin Man to go get some more...when HE is done racing around too!)

(I mentioned it is a jungle in here, sometimes! Now do you believe me?!)


post signature

25 comments:

April said...

Your boys are just the cutest! They are ALL balls of energy, aren't they? I thought it was tough for my hubby to have three "women" in the house, plus two female dogs! You don't have a chance with four "men" in yours, do you? I'm sure it's lots of fun!!!

Hope your weekend's a good one...I think we all need it!

Mrs. S. said...

What a fun family! I see where they get their energy from...haha! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. . .candy canes and cake. . sounds delicious. Your boys look like they enjoy every moment!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Why is it so hard to get that Christmas picture especially with 3 kids? Yikes!!!
What a cute video!
-sandy toes
p.s. I tagged you!

Kristin said...

Your guys are so cute. That reminds me of my house even without the candy canes and cake.

duchess said...

What fun boys are. You'll remember these days when they're all grown up. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that was hilarious! i was totally cracking up! your house seems like a very fun place to be! and all of your boys are so silly :) great post!

ps...its Free Giveaway Friday! be sure to swing by and enter to win this week's gift!

Leah said...

LOL, glad to see I am not the only one with a race track through my kitchen.
Tell Tin-Man to get the jumbo sized candy canes they MAY last longer.

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Your boys are super cute and they are so much fun. Boys....I love 'em! Can't wait to give Cash candy canes and see what happens!!

The Berry's Patch said...

Boys mixed with sugar could be disastrous. I've lost a few lamps that way. :-)

Anonymous said...

So much fun :) I love watching my kids just run & being carefree :) Have a good weekend ;)

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I was visiting you to ask you if you like CHOCOLATE!!!, as I have awarded you the funniest little award. And then I discover that in my busyness over the past couple of days I have missed seeing your previous post, where you have yet again blessed me!!! Thanks! I love what is written with this award...

As it is the latest I have ever been up blogging, or earliest, depending on how you look at it, and as I'm off up the Coast for a few days, I will 'blog' the award early next week... Thanks for thinking of me...

Your home videos are very familiar!!! We have one of those houses where kids can create race-tracks, and Daddy joins in too, the biggest kid of all. We have been on a Candy Cane overload here as well - Sammo calls them "Candle Canes"!!!... I'm thinking of creating an ornament of toothbrush and toothpaste to go with the Candle Canes on the tree... how well do you reckon that would go down???!!!

I love what you said too about your blogging friends. I feel the same. It's just amazing to me that we all seem to have developed a "pen-pal-ish" kind of way about us, and the friendship and care and concern that we each share and are shown is so precious. I am so, so pleased that despite being so geographically far away from oneanother, we have been given the opportunity to know each other on this side of Heaven!!! God is so good! Blessings for a wonderful weekend to you, sweet girl!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Hilarious! I think that is so funny...of course your husband is running around with the boys...that is why kids need their dads, because moms (at least, me) don't have that kind of energy! :)
Carrie

Annikke said...

Those boys are so cute -- hyped up and even not hyped up on crack -I mean candy canes and cake!

My boys have been wild lately too, although I only have 2 little ones and 1 big one!

Quiche Me, I'm Yours! said...

So I am catching up on some of my blog reading when I should be listening for your youngest cub. Where do I begin. Lets start with the post on Nana. I'm crying, enough said! Second I can't believe I missed your first giveaway. My fault I was busy changing poopy diapers. And last DO NOT FEED THE LIONS CANDY when they are on my watch! They are all too cute in their PJ's. God Bless!

HeatherPride said...

Oh I believe it all right!! And I think that I can confirm that candy canes ARE made of crack! I just ate three of them while standing at my co-worker's desk!!

Maggie said...

Oh my gosh, those videos are hilarious!!! And Daddy joining in - PRICELESS! =)

I have the exact same video of my boys running around the circle in our house (living rm, dining room, kitchen) Isn't it funny how the little ones laugh when someone comes up behind them? They just squeal like a girl - it's so cute!!!

Loved it!! =)

I Love Purple More Than You said...

Those pictures are hilarious. And what is it with boys and running?! We have an area in our house just like that, that everyone (including me sometimes) runs around. LOL

(oh, and the elves thing is VERY easy. You should do it!)

Ms. Tee said...

Your boys are the cutest things!!! Oh my - so cute and so much fun. :)
I hope you have a great weekend!

P.S. I really like the soft peppermint candy canes that are pure sugar! :)

Girly Stuff said...

Fun! I love having so many boys around! I'm glad you whipped out the camera!

Go Texas Longhorns? Not what I was expecting!

Jo said...

How funny ~ boys will be boys!

Jo

Susan said...

thanks for stopping by my blog...yours is awesome and i enjoyed the video clip of your boys running around. reading your blog is like looking into the not so distant future...life with three older boys.

Mother Hood said...

Looks like my house! Only my boys like to run around butt naked right before bath time!

Our Complete Family said...

Oh that video is so cute! It's like my house, only plus one kiddo in yours!!! What happy children you have there. That means you make their hearts smile if they're smiling!
And the candy canes? I think M&M's have it in them, too! ;)
Merry December hun~ Les

Anonymous said...

Lori,

You are truly blessed, your husband seems to be probably one of the best, most charming, good looking, generous, adorable and perfect man I have ever met or heard of. You are really fortunate to have him in your life.

aluminum wonder