Does anyone know where Lucy is?
I can't find her!!! I have looked everywhere for her! On my sidebar, she is fluffy, and little.(and cute, if I do say so myself!) But today she is missing! This is what she looks like if you see her:
Thanks for keeping an eye out for her, if you give her a treat, she will RUN-not walk to you!
Thank Goodness!
Tin Man just brought her home from the groomers... Sorry to alarm you, I forgot where she was.
Wait!
THAT IS NOT OUR DOG, HONEY!!! IT CAN'T BE!
They put bows in her hair! They shaved her! They gave her bell-bottom legs??? (What is that?) She looks like a cheerleader, for crying outloud!!! (She is even posing!)
(Don't you like my pretty bows? I asked for RUBY RED ones- just like you said!)
Boys! NO! We are NOT changing her name to Princess! Lucy will be back to her self in a few months (?) I hope...until later-we have spunky, funky Lucy!
GIVE ME AN "L"!
(At least she has ruby colored bows!)



22 comments:
So funny : ). She looks lovely. We are right in the midst of getting a dog. Ours will not be able to be groomed like that though. Lucy is pretty.
Imagine what a day at the spa would do for us? SHe looks beautiful - all ready for the holidays.
Love her new look.
(It won't hurt my feelings if you say how terrible she looks! I think she looks horrible! I like her scruffy, messy-not so "poodle"...)
Hey those are great purse tips : ).
The thing is, this lady gave it to her. So we really can't ask the lady. Even though the lady is RICH I just don't think she would go around giving out a louis vuitton wristlet...but I can't be sure. The purse definitely feels
plastic-y to me : ). Boy, I hope I win the bet : )! Thank you!
Too funny- I remember when we brought our doggy home from his 1st cut.. we all laughed-he hide for rest of the day. He looked like a billy goat???
Oh my! I only read the first sentence and panicked! Wow, Lucy looks like a new woman! :o) Her bows are precious! I can't get over how much she has grown since you all first brought her home to live with you! :o)
Very cute!!
Very cute!!
Lucy is so cute! She looked great in the before picture but I think she's just as adorable if not more in the picture after her spa day. :)
If you only knew how many times I forget that my husband took our dog to the groomers! The house is just too quiet and not "quite right" when he's gone.
Rocky is my foot warmer, vacuum, entertainment for the kids, security system, bed buddy and most importantly our doorbell!
Anyway, Lucy looks LOVELY! Just in time for Christmas!
I saw your comment on here, and I have to agree. I would totally miss the scruffy-puppy look. It will come back fast!
What a fancy-pants! It's an amazing change. I have a chocolate lab (no ruby-red bows for her!) The best the groomer can do for her is make her smell lovely! :D
You had me worried at first, girl! I thought Lucy ran away or something. Whew!
She looks so dolled-up! Very cute! Bella is due for a "hair appointment" very soon...can't wait to see her new "do". :)
Poor, poor Lucy. I have to agree with you, I love the scruffy look. However 'Nutmeg' likes the way she is now. Go figure.?.
She is sweet!!! Love the bows:)!
-sandy toes
Oh, she looks so pretty. My dogs need a bath really bad. :-)
Oh if you could have heard me for real bust out loud when you said she had 'bell bottom legs'! You are too much girly!!!
Lucy is so spunky now. I bet she can jump up and down and for sure give you an 'L'!!! ;)
Hugs, Les
Wow... doesn't even look like the same dog! LOL
I think Lucy is getting into the Christmas spirit---S P I R I T!
bellbottoms! so funny ;)
All decked out for Christmas! I'm so glad she's not lost. For a minute, there, I was getting upset for you.
She's so precious!
I bet she's so soft right now! I love it when Peyton goes to the groomer!
:)
Adorable post my friend!
Post a Comment