Hope you're having a wonderful day! You all look very happy and in 'festive' mode!!! I love how you get the boys' shirts like their Daddy - sweet! You look beautiful amongst all your men;)
You are such a beautiful family. I love your family picture. I hope you had a great day yesterday and I look forward to seeing more pictures soon. Merry Christmas from England Lindsay
I love a family in matching clothes! Seriously - I try to match my kiddoes to the Hubby and I for church each Sunday . . . sick and weird, but strangely satisfying. :)
12 comments:
Merry Christmas!!!
Hope you're having a wonderful day! You all look very happy and in 'festive' mode!!! I love how you get the boys' shirts like their Daddy - sweet! You look beautiful amongst all your men;)
Merry Christmas to you and your family, too!
You guys are muy adorable!!! Merry Christmas, guys!
Love,
HeatherPride
Merry Christmas, that is a great family picture!
Merry Christmas! All the boys look great! And you look especially pretty! Can't wait to see more Christmas pictures!
You are such a beautiful family. I love your family picture.
I hope you had a great day yesterday and I look forward to seeing more pictures soon.
Merry Christmas from England
Lindsay
Beautiful - hope you had a wonderful day yesterday. So fun getting to "know" you this year!
What a fun family Christmas! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
This is a great picture! I hope your Christmas was grand... I am just now getting caught up on my blog reading. *sigh*
Gorgeous family!
I love a family in matching clothes! Seriously - I try to match my kiddoes to the Hubby and I for church each Sunday . . . sick and weird, but strangely satisfying. :)
Post a Comment