We arrived home nearing bedtime tonight from our wonderful trip to Mackinac Island with Nana and Papa.
Everyone had a favorite memory about our trip...
Nana and Papa loved their horse-drawn carriage ride around the island.
Tin Man liked the 8.2 mile bike ride, and the boat ride home at sunset.
Ruby Red Slippers enjoyed the walk to the highest point of the island, overlooking the harbor.
Nature Boy liked the bike ride around the entire island.
Dancing Boy thought buying his wallet and pocket watch was the best.
Happy Boy loved the boat ride to the island.
We all loved the entire day at Mackinac Island...after some sleep, we'll share more!







6 comments:
great pictures-
sandy toe
great pictures-
sandy toe
Cute pictures and such wonderful memories! I hope to get there someday... Lori
Sounds like a really great time! All of the memories that you are making for your family is just wonderful.
Ah, this takes me back to the two summers I spent working on Mackinac Island in my 20's. My favorite place was probably Anne's Tablet and I also loved the old cemetaries. Beautiful place! Hope you had lots of fudge!
I am looking forward to reading all your Mackinac Island posts. It's somewhere I really want to go one day. Glad you all have wonderful memories.
Lindsay
x
Post a Comment