When Sandy Toes came to visit her mom,
{who has a cottage near ours-} I went to their place for a visit.
I was well aware of her mother's addiction to signs, and I really needed to see this place with my own eyes.
I fell in love (and asked to take pictures, of course):
The signs are awesome, are they not??!!
I thought I needed a few signs to remind us that we are at the beach.
-Or whatever-
So, I promptly went out to a few of the local shops.
I started my (very own!) sign collection for our cottage:
Tin Man contributed to my new collection with an Anniversary gift of a sign as well:
{Now you see why I love this man!}
What do you think of all my signs??!!
I have to say, I was strongly encouraged to buy some signs of my own when I ran into Sandy Toe's mom at one of the little shops.
It was funny:
I recognized her laugh as I walked in the door, and we texted the following pictures to Sandy Toes
(who is six or so hours away-) with,
"GUESS WHO, GUESS WHERE?!"
Good thing I will be starting a job this Fall!
Someone has to pay for more signs next Summer!
Oops.Oh goodness. Did I just write that?
Did I just mention my new job??!!
I guess you may have to come back tomorrow and find out what I am referring to...

(...who may just have a little sign addiction!)
And PS to Mrs. K: I changed my settings! Comment away! :)





10 comments:
i love the signs! and i know... how much you LOVE words :) so glad you got to meet up with your friend sandy toes and her mom!
and a job?! i can't wait to hear!
You are such a tease...and new job? Can't wait to hear. I love all of the signs and that sign that Tin Man gave you is just beautiful. He's a keepers!
Love all the signs!
Love the cliffhanger too! Suspense is killing me!
Love the signs. Now I am very interested in the job. Why must you make us wait like this???
Love ALL the signs. My favorites are the 'Welcome To The Lake' fish sign and the beautiful one from Tin Man. Great picture you texted to your friend.
Lindsay
x
Two peas in a pod...you and my mother's signs:)!
I love the "Tawas Bay" and the "sandcastle" one..
Very cute...I am sure if I had a cottage...I would be buying signs too!!
Sandy Toe
Those are so fun! I love signs too and I LOVE the ones you've collected already! They have found wonderful spots in your cottage! Can't wait to hear about your new venture :) Take care!
Love the anniversary picture! Beautiful! Can't wait to hear about the new job!
I believe you have too many signs. What does your husband think? He must be a saint to put up with all of those darn signs. You are truly lucky to have him. I read your blog and weep over Tin Man's tender heart, loving care, wonderful example of a guy we all could hope we have in our own husbands!
Funny Tin Man...I know it is you! XOXO
Post a Comment