My sister and her husband had their
third precious baby Monday night.
(Picture by Alex Sly-Elliott)
A perfect baby girl
with ten fingers and toes~
(Picture by Alex Sly-Elliott)
Welcome Kate!
We love you already ~
Love your "Aunt Lolly", Uncle D and your cousins
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well. "
~Psalm 139:13, 14

(...who has been watching the twins...and is mildly exausted-)





12 comments:
what a sweet face... and the family looks dreamily exhausted. so happy for a safe & healthy delivery! and what a good auntie you are :)
Soooo sweet!
Ooh, a beautiful baby to hold. And I love her name!
Congratulations on your new family addition. She is such a pretty baby. I am sure you all can't wait to meet her soon.
Lindsay
x
Congrats to all of you! SHe is simply beautiful!!
Mrs. NB
Congratulations on the new family member. She's beautiful.
Love the name, Aunt Lolly!
Congrats!
.mac :)
Yay! I had a feeling J. was going to have a girl. Congrats to all of you! She is absolutely beautiful! Love all that hair!
So sweet!
Precious!! Congrats to all of you.
She is beautiful! Please pass on my love to all of them. Can't wait to see you all.
It's been awhile since I've stopped by your blog so I just catching up and SO excited to see you're going to be teaching again!!
Your room looks great!! I can't wait to read more about this Journey! Congrats!!
Post a Comment