Monday, August 16, 2010

Easy Craft For Your Teacher This Year {...Or Yourself-}

My dear cottage neighbor {Thank you, Jen!} gave me this GORGEOUS vase,

and I knew what I had to fill it with:
Flowers.
White, Flowers.

But the flowers have a purpose:
They are pens!

{See previous tutorial on how to make flower pens, HERE-}

The flower pens are great teacher gifts to start a school year with, and are easy to make.

...And so these will be sitting on my desk this school year...

post signature
(...Who was a former first grade teacher,  and will now be a first grade teacher again at my boy's school.)

7 comments:

Kelli said...

They look so real too. That is a very pretty vase. Are you getting super excited about the new job?

Mommy Mac said...

I bet you already have a binder stocked full of ideas and to-dos for the new room and new year...you organized diva you!

.mac :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the new job!! I love reading your blog, its alot of fun! Sue

Dawn said...

a beautiful gift!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

REALLY?! Going back full time?? How exciting!! I sure hope you keep blogging in all of your free time. Ha! Seriously, I will miss you if you don't!

Mrs. NB

Abby said...

That IS a gorgeous vase! And congrats on going back full time...and the encouragement on my post :)

Abby said...

PS. Just read that you have a cottage in MI - we vacation in Glen Arbor/Leland/Suttons Bay! Small world :)