First Day of School for my boys:
First day of School for me, too~
{What my face says: "HURRY UP; GET IN THE CAR-I AM ALREADY LATE...}
First Day wearing a necklace made by a friend:
...which I LOVE! Thank you, Lori!-and thank you to DAWN-whose flower pin I will be wearing soon!
So many friends and family wishing me well on my first day~Thank you from the bottom of my heart-I felt your love, and prayers on my first {fabulous} day as a first grade teacher!
First students in the building waiting for for a goodbye kiss from mom:
The first book I read to my class was another gift from a friend:
{Thank you, JEN!}
...And first day in Preschool, having lunch with mom...{one of the perks of my job!}:
Lots of "Firsts" today~

(...who had a great first day in first grade!)




16 comments:
You just never quit do you...spreading that sunshine around!
Happy First to you!
Go gettum, Ruby!
I think you should have an "alternate ego" named Ruby who comes out sometimes in the classroom as a different kind of teacher....the crazy ones that takes them on fun adventures like Ms. Frizzle does! They would love it!
.mac :)
Oh my goodness, what a fabulous day! You looked GORGEOUS, dear friend! (You are *rocking* the necklace!!) I know your students adore you already! How could they not??:) Your little cuties are too precious! What a big day for them, too.... Lori
How fun, it was Jasper's first day too... and on my way home I lost my phone, someone stole it and I am super bummed... I hope this isn't what the beginning of our year will look like *sigh*
Glad your first day went so well. The pictures of you all are super. Love the beautiful necklace Lori sent you. It looks perfect on you.
Hope the rest of your first week continues to go well. Tim just left for his first day back. It's tomorrow for me.
Lindsay
x
hooray for a successful first day all around! lunch with your happy boy? that is a fantastic perk! and you look beautiful :) so glad you felt covered in prayer on the first day of your new adventure... and i can't wait for the stories!
Glad you had a great first day of school!! All of you!!!
I look forward to reading more about 1st grade this year!! Have fun!!
Happy Firsts! Everyone looks so excited and happy!
Yeah to a great first day. I'm so excited for you (and you look so cute!). I'm sure this is just the beginning of a lot more great days.
YAY! So many awesome "firsts"!! Love the perks of being with your own kids ... well in the same building anyway! That is so awesome!
Aww...this just warmed my heart to no end! All of you look so spiffy and ready to greet your first day! So happy to hear that things couldn't have gone any better! You are going to be a life-changer for so many kids!
Aww...this just warmed my heart to no end! All of you look so spiffy and ready to greet your first day! So happy to hear that things couldn't have gone any better! You are going to be a life-changer for so many kids!
Wow...that is all I can say!
I can barely get my kids out the door...you amaze me.
sandy toe
OH WOWWWWWWWWW! How exciting! (I can't believe how out of the loop I've been... Congratulations!!! How wonderful for you and your boys. BTW, you look absolutely beautiful! I can remember my first grade teacher - she was beautiful too - so I'm certain of the impact you would have already made on your charges... I know we can't see your gorgeous first graders, but could we please take a 'peak' around your classroom? I can already imagine what it would be like with all the attention to detail you would apply to it, so having a look-see would be such a treat! (I love setting up classrooms!!!) I'm so happy for you and I trust that you will be blessed with a rich teaching experience with your precious Grade Oners... God Bless!
Oh my! The boys are so cute - I can't believe they are all in school now! And you look gorgeous, my dear. I hope you all have an awesome school year!!!
Oh Lori... you are so lovely...If I were a 6 year old little boy, I'd have a crush on you in class...
I didn't know you were working at your KIDS school too!!!
That is awesome!!! And you know what? Even when they are TEENS... they wanna have lunch with Mom in her classroom... ask me how I know!!!
Wow! Congratulations!! Back in first grade... how perfect to be at the same school as your boys. :) I'm sure I will be back in first grade in a few years too!
Post a Comment