My two oldest lion cubs are off to school! It is exciting for them, and I have found it is also exciting for me. They thrive at school with their friends, and both love their teachers this year. Tin Man and I have had time to spend with just the baby cub, and also able to fit in a lunch or two. (I forgot how easy it is with just one little cub!!!)
My house is staying a bit cleaner, and for the first time in years, I am almost caught up on laundry. (My mom is probably rereading the laundry bit in awe!)
Don't get me wrong-I love my time with my cubs, but I am seeing how a little time apart is good for us all. (I do start looking at the clock by 1pm because I am ready to pick them up again!)
It's 9:45-Wait! How many more hours do I have?!? This is going to be a long day...
Ruby Red Slippers
My house is staying a bit cleaner, and for the first time in years, I am almost caught up on laundry. (My mom is probably rereading the laundry bit in awe!)
Don't get me wrong-I love my time with my cubs, but I am seeing how a little time apart is good for us all. (I do start looking at the clock by 1pm because I am ready to pick them up again!)
It's 9:45-Wait! How many more hours do I have?!? This is going to be a long day...
Ruby Red Slippers



1 comment:
I'm a bit green about the laundry. LOL
Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm glad the verse was a blessing! I'll be praying for you today! :)
Grace and Peace,
Angel
Post a Comment