Then, while the baby slept, I was able to take a bubble bath while the big boys and Tin Man washed, waxed, and scoured the interior of my vehicle (using my little pink vacuum!). There were no "love sonnets" or roses, but washing my car and cleaning it is all the romance I need right now!
I even had time to paint my toes-Ruby Red, of course!
~Ruby Red Slippers



6 comments:
Good Morning,
You are singing my song! What a sweet act of giving your husband did for you.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
It is amazing how romance can be different as you grow older...emptying the dishwasher and making the kids lunch on Saturday is the best expression of love I can ask for!!!
-Sandy Toes
p.s. you don't have to use the prunes ...I don't think it will alter the taste much in my recipe
You are too funny! I love your "about me". I find myself drawn to blogs of moms with boys...hmmm..maybe it's because we have something in commone? No, I just love being a mom to boys! Hee Hee
Thanks, for stopping by and commenting on my blog. That big green blob is going to be a Luna Moth. Cool Huh?
Oops! I did not spell check that...commone! Oh well
Yes, I am the winner... so thankful to read all the books that people all over the blogosphere have been talking about!
It is fun to see another mom out here in the blog world with young little boys! yours are adorable.
So fun you got a bubble bath and got to paint your toe nails! So great!
Your husband ROCKS!! Can I come over,we'll drink coffee, read and paint our nails together? (do you think your hubby would clean out my van with our pink vacuum?)
Post a Comment