(If you've been tagged by me, list 7 facts about you, and tag 7 other bloggers:) There are cute ways of passing this on, but I can't figure it out! Go to Shell in your Pocket's blog...
7 facts interesting/weird facts about me:
- I WENT TOPLESS: I was only six! It was while mowing the 5 acres with my dad as a kid. He was hot and took his shirt off, and I did the same to be just like my dad!
- I ALMOST SAVED A FROG: While mowing with dad one day, he ran over a frog. I tried to help it by bracing his legs with Popsicle sticks and band-aids...He died. (This is why God gave me boys-I may scream, but I still think frogs are sooooo cute!)
- IT WAS A BURRITO THAT CAUSED MY CAR ACCIDENT: At 17,I was in a car accident while eating a Taco Bell Burrito Supreme. Everyone thought I threw up all over the car! I didn't know if eating/driving was illegal, so I let the cops think what they did...
- I MET MY HUBBY AT CHURCH: Why is this interesting? We attended the SAME university for four years, had the SAME group of friends, went to the SAME parties, and intramural sports-and we NEVER met...(until our parents suggested we meet). I took HIM to HIS fraternity brother's wedding as my date! (That guy and his wife were MY best college friends!
- I THOUGHT I WAS CLINICALLY DEPRESSED: My husband and I had just started seeing a fertility specialist when I was 30. Initial testing had just begun. I was tired all the time, and not very hungry. I had no energy. I was reading in a woman's magazine about depression, and it all fit! I was ready to go to a physcolologist and get help-a friend said, "Could you be pregnant?" I told her no way- we were seeing docs for that. I must be depressed because of the situation...Then the specialist called-I WAS THREE MONTHS PREGNANT WITH OUR FIRST BABY!!!
- I AM THE BIGGEST FAN OF BARRY MANILOW: It's not cool to admit that one, but I am, so there! I love his music and my 6-CD changer in the car is filled with his stuff. (I listen to XMwhen everyone else is around, and BLAST Barry when I am ALONE!) I use to make up dances to his music with SANDY TOES-Yes-I ratted you out too!
- MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK IS: Whenever my PEOPLE magazine arrives in the mail. I've had a subscription for 12 years. Paper is the first wedding anniversary gift, and my dear Tin Man bought that for our first anniversary. (Man, he knows me so well!) I think of that every time I open what is fresh off the press. Life is good. God knew the right time for all the blessings he has given me-my Parents, my Tin Man, and my Babies...



22 comments:
I really enjoyed reading your information! Wow, to meet your husband after your paths must have crossed a hundred times! Sounds like it was all in God's timing! :o) Thank you for your kind words that you left on my blog. I am going to choose one thing today and just do that. :o) Yes, I tend to see a big picture and then, no idea how to get there. Plus a few other elements that add to the mix.
Have a very nice day!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
What interesting factoids. Love them! I can't believe you were 3 mos. pregnant and didn't know it! WOW! And how sweet about the paper gift. That was a good idea.
YEAH! I am so glad you were able to do this.
I love the part about thinking you were depressed. I was 9 weeks pregnaunt before I realized it with my first! I thought I was just stressed out because I was on the pill at the time. I am so glad today that "pill" did not work!
My tagging leaves much to be desired! but I did everything about the sevens...
Wow. your boys are ADORABLE too. Very cute.
I sat in the 3rd row at a Barry Manilow concert once! I'm not the biggest fan, but my Hubby and I got FREE tickets from his work!
And I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE people magazine! You'll usually find me leafing through it while I'm on the treadmill at the gym!
Thanks for the tag - I'll get to it tomorrow, today I've got a tutorial to post at the request of some of my readers!
I'm glad you decided to share your random facts with us! I was tagged to do this a while back and I did it pretty reluctantly. I enjoyed reading about you!
Great tidbits of information! What a great story about being pregnant...that was a great surprise!
STILL LOVE Barry???
Have a great one!
-Sandy toes
Loved reading all the info. about you!! That's so neat how you met your husband!! God definitely has a plan for all of us. You truly have been blessed. Have a good one!! :)
LOVE all these juicy tidbits! I must say you had me hooked with that topless one! :)
I love the fact that the People magazine day is your favorite day! It would be mine too! And what an amazing story about your first pregnancy...so cool! :)
Carrie
I'm shocked that you were 3 months pregnant and didn't know it. I was sick as a dog for the first 3 months with all three kids. Yuck! You have the cutest little boys. :-)
The pregnancy thing: I didn't have morning sickness until my third baby-There is a story in that one too-I will share it sometime...
Yes, you are writing on the glass! Just make sure it's not like a plastic material or anything like that! So easy!I I know you like vinyl letters...that would be great for this!
-Sandy Toes
I loved reading all about you. Those were some pretty fun facts.. I love that you tried to save the frog. I think frogs are cute too..
Let me know what you think about the book once you start them.. I am on book 3 now..
You are so FUNNY that you ran out today and got the stuff! I am just as bad when I see an idea! Have fun making it...can't wait to see it!
-Sandy Toes
I laughed out loud at the Taco Bell fact! My friend rear ended a car in college because she was looking in the rearview mirror trying to pop a zit!
Got a kick out of all of these. Glad you posted them. : )
M.L.
Hi there! Found you from over at Joys of Home. I enjoyed my little stay on your blog. Thank you! Your facts are pretty funny - especially the car accident one. That made me laugh out loud. Your family is beautiful and I'll have to try those blueberry muffins! Yum!
I have no idea how I happened upon your blog but I am love'en it!
Your kids are adorable!
Blessings!
Hooray for you! You took the time to share your fact tag. I've been tagged, but every time I think about doing it I decide it will be a boring post. I mean, there's no way I could top your story of being three months pregnant/depressed. That was a good one!
Have a delightful weekend.
I laughed out loud at the frog thing!! To funny about the popsicle sticks. I get up every morning and "save" the frogs who populate our swimming pool at night. I learned the hard way that they actual drown if you don't...who knew frogs would drown!
Post a Comment