We are a family of three boys, longing for a little girl. We arrived home from a trip to Virgina to find out that my hubby picked out the best little girl for us- blond haired, brown eyed little Lucy!
We are all so in love with our little girl.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love what you've done. I can't wait to see and read more!!! love Michelle
Oh she is so cute!! The picture of your sons holding her is precious! Little Lucy will be very loved! :o) I think your vacuum is great! I had no idea they came in pink! :o) Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
3 comments:
I love what you've done. I can't wait to see and read more!!! love Michelle
Congratulations!! Is Lucy a Labradoodle?? We have one and LOVE him to pieces.
(I wandered in via My 3 Boybarians site)
Oh she is so cute!! The picture of your sons holding her is precious! Little Lucy will be very loved! :o) I think your vacuum is great! I had no idea they came in pink! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Post a Comment