Monday, September 22, 2008

Letters around the House

At Buzzings of A Queen Bee, she was talking about her love of letters-I love them too!
I found this vinyl letter kit at Joanne Fabric, on sale.

This is at our cottage, and the little mantle was at a boutique going out of business. Sad for them, but what a find for me! The mirror was too cute at a Salvation Army. I love to light all the candles at night, and it is so peaceful...
~Ruby Red Slippers

7 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

What a beautiful setting...magazine worthy! Thanks for sharing the info about JoAnn's selling vinyl now. And about the 2nd post down...now that's a Manly Man that does that sort of thing for his family on a Sat. morning. Kuddos to him. : )

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love the letters above the mantle! And of course I love the mantle itself! How cute! So much to do with those little letters...so little time. :)
Carrie

Anonymous said...

About the frog that's too funny! Once my son let one go inside the church and we couldn't find it. LOL

I love what you posted over the mantle.

Shell in your Pocket said...

Those phrases are so fun! What a cute mantel for a cottage...how fun!

Life has been so busy that we only went up to my mom's cottage once this summer! I finally broke down and bought my kids hermit crabs at the Ben Franklin there! They are still alive! Does your sister have a place up there too?
-Sandy toes

The Berry's Patch said...

Oh, love the letters! They look perfect over the fireplace. Thanks for visiting me today. It's nice to meet you. I noticed you like faux too...yeah a faux buddy. :-)

Anonymous said...

Dear Ruby Red Slippers,

Send me your email address please! I have something for you.

:-)

Meghan said...

Oh I just did these vinyl sayings that I got on sale at Joann's. I put it up yesterday & I blogged about it tonight.

Love, love, love you saying & mantle!