Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday Boy


Happy Birthday to the best friend, husband, father and pet guru God could have blessed me with! I can compare our lives to some of our favorite romantic comedies (Your favorite past time):




  • On a good day, it feels like Enchanted (Those are the days when the little creatures are helping out around the house...)


  • On a bad day, it feels like What Happens in Vegas (Not the drinking-the pranks! Even on a bad day, we're usually laughing together in the end.)


  • Usually, it feels like When Harry Met Sally (I married my friend...)

Happy Birthday!





~Ruby Red Slippers , the boys, and the pets-(Lucy and our unmentioned but loved cat-Tucker)

13 comments:

April said...

Awww! Sounds like your hubby is a keeper! Hope he has a wonderful birthday...and many more!!

trish said...

What a sweet Birthday wish. :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Edwina at The Picket Fence said...

Here is a Happy Birthday wish going out to what sounds like a great hubby.

Ms. Tee said...

Happy b-day to your hubby. When Harry met Sally reminds me of my hubby and me, too. :)

Blogger said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday to him! I have 2 friends with this bdate, too...and if you do the math, well...Happy New Year! ;)

Bella

Anonymous said...

Tell Don I say happy birthday...I wish I could give him the recipe to his favorite soup....but I'm pretty sure my parents would kick me out! :)

LOVE!
Heather

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Happy Birthday to Don
Happy Birthday to Don
Happy Birthday dear Don
Happy Birthday to You

I hope you guys had a great day!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! (And I love the movie references, especially When Harry Met Sally!). How is Twilight? I disappeared into the abyss of vampires too when I first read the book! :)
Carrie

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!!

The Berry's Patch said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby. :-)

The Berry's Patch said...

I should have said dito to Darlene's comment. :-)

nikkicrumpet said...

How nice! I'm not sure who is more adorable...your sweet hubby or that wonderful puppy!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so sweet of you to do that for your hubby!