I sometimes can go a little "overboard" with chalk board paint.
(I AM OBSESSED WITH THE STUFF!)
Just a little.
I put it on my desk in my office (Go HERE to see it~) and decided I needed more of this stuff around my home.
It is dangerous STUFF for me. It must be the teacher inside of me, because I am thinking of a million ways to use it, and a million and one places to slap some on...
I was THIS close to painting the top of my kitchen table...and somehow, even without an intervention, I managed to contain myself and my enthusiam for chalkboard paint.
Instead, I painted the wall in the garage...

(...Who has a not-so-secret obsession for chalk board paint!)



18 comments:
What a great idea to put that on your kitchen table!! I love it!
The chalkboard looks great. You have me thinking now where I could have one! I will have to give that some thought. Your Family Fun night sounds very appealing. Can I come? Thanks for sharing the recipe for the jam. I am sure your friends would be delighted with a jar as a Christmas gift. There's something special about homemade jam. Just add a scone and cream and yum yum yum.
Lindsay
x
Your office is so cute! I love what you did in the garage and how you placed the frame in the corner...great!
I've always wanted to try chalkboard paint but have been a little afraid of it, now I think I'll try a wall in my laundry room. Thanks for all the great comments on my blog, you are so sweet.
I plan on doing a big part of the playroom wall with chalkboard paint. I would be afraid to put it on furniture though.
Um, yeah...I have a problem. Especially since I discovered it comes in a spray
Do you know that I have yet to unleash my "chalkboard obsession"? Oh, this could get bad very quickly! :) Your ideas always inspire me!
My dad painted a huge chalkboard using this paint on the upstairs dining room wall of our double which we didn't rent but used all for us. It was great!
http://karenzemek.blogspot.com/2008/07/our-big-wall-chalkboard.html
Can you put chalk paint over magnet paint? That would be the best of both worlds!
I love this idea! If we weren't leasing right now I would be running to get some chalkboard paint.
LOVE IT! You are not alone in your addiction, Cutie! I just recently discovered the spray variety.:) Super fun! Lori
i love it and I wish I could find it here...I haven't found it yet... wish that I could!
How fun!!! Love the idea of using it on the garage wall!!!
I am thinking I could start that addiction...
Mrs. Nurse Boy
oddly enough -and watch out here- i painted the pantry door in my kitchen with it. my son loves to draw on it and it is a great way to keep track of the grocery list or add a little 'welcome' to a group of friends - i feel your next project coming on
So cute!!! I love it! I have the same obsession. I keep painting random things with it. I saw a picture the other day of someone's entry wall painted with chalkboard paint. It was so cute!!!
Maybe we need to go to chalkboard paint rehab - lol!
XOXO
Jen
You write like a teacher too! Perfectly vertical.
I love the idea!
I just bought some chalkboard paint yesterday....gonna chalkboard me a punkin!!
I have never used it but I have wanted to for a long, long time. Maybe tomorrow.
Post a Comment