(Detroit Lions Record: 1-19)Our Detroit Lions: 19; The Washington Red Skins: 14
(First win since December 23, 2007)
Tin Man: At the Game~Stood next to Tom Cruise (Yes, Tom Cruise!)
Nature Boy: At the Game and on the field for the National Anthem~

(Even) Tom Cruise: At the Game (!!!)
Me: Listening to the game on the radio as I drove to a birthday party...

(Who is happy to see the home team win...even if I wasn't there~)



6 comments:
Go Lions, I wish I had been standing next to Tom Cruise, LOL!!
Go checkout my blog, the winner has been announced!
Oh yeah, baby!
.mac :)
Congrats, when I heard that they won I immediately thought of you. I hope that they keep it up maybe your som will come back :)
I thought of you when I head they won! Yay! Now hopefully your son has a renewed love for them!
Congrats on your Lions finally winning a game! I thought of you too when I watched them win. Very good. Unfortunately, I think the Browns are going to be the new Lions with the longest losing record ever. Very disappointing start--I really don't see them winning any games this year, possibly the Lions. We'll see.
Great face paint! Glad your team won.
Lindsay
x
Post a Comment