Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Here We Go Again...


Another September is upon us~
That means the Ginger Golds are ready to be picked...
So we did, the day before school started:
September means it is time to go to school.
So they did:
(Except my little buddy, Happy Boy)
September means I will need to start the day with a (Large) cup of coffee:
Oh, Trust Me, I certainly did today:

So September begins again...Here we go!

(What begins in September for YOU?)


post signature

(...who starts multi-tasking like a crazy lady in September!)

17 comments:

Mommy Mac said...

For me.

Today.

A new attitude.

My boys deserve it.

.mac :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

Yes, when September comes I feel the urge to organize and "task"...it's in the air!
sandy toe

Kelli said...

Your boys are just so handsome. I love September. It means school supplies, cooler weather and planning my first-born's birthday.

April said...

I always love looking at pictures of your beautiful family! For me...September means the official start of Brittany's last cross country season...BOO HOO!

Kristin said...

September means all those thongs to me as well. Back to homework, routines, soccer, and pondering white carpeted houses.

Leah said...

Such a handsome looking family!
September means cooler weather is coming, it means trying to find pants to fit my little one and it means being outside as much as possible.

Michelle said...

I love changing out my summer clothes for jeans & sweaters and the crisp morning air.

Letti said...

I was just hoping that you can pass some of your cooler weather down this way.

For me September means, school, heat, and soccer.

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Oh, I love Sept. starting with Starbucks!!
I am still trying to recover from the fact that summer is over and leaves are falling all in my pool-ugh!
My goal is to decorate for Halloween in the next 20 days!!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

oh, would you like to do a book club with me?
Angie @ Bring the Rain is organizing and online book forum. It should be fun....the Book is Crazy Love By F. Chan. about Christianity!
Find her link on my blog!

Lindsay-ann said...

September brings the return of routine and organization! I do not really like September. It signals the end of summer and all those dark cold days of winter are beginning to loom closer.
Lindsay
x

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Ah, yes! It is September...which is ALWAYS bitter sweet for me! I love getting back into a routine, yet I miss the lazy days. Sigh... But, I do love me some Fall. (Winter I could do without.)

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Unknown said...

School is starting for us soon too! Next Tuesday. This summer flew by! It was fun! I love your hair in your new profile picture. You are super pretty : )

trish said...

I am really enjoying all your new family pictures. :o)
I have such a sense ( a need almost ) for fall to begin. Living in the South now doesn't "feel" the same this time of the year. Living my whole life on the N.CA coast brings about so many seasonal changes. It is like I am ready to pick apples, bake some pies, pull out the duvets, and begin baking dinners rather than grilling! :o) I LOVE this time of the year don't you? :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Ps. Please tell "Quiche Me I Am Yours" hello! :o)

Keelie said...

It has been so fun taking a peek at your summer adventures...

September means pure HAPPINESS for me. For starters, I can go outside again without being scorched immediately. I also love decorating for fall. In fact, I am having a wreath party--you should come check it out at Red Writing!

Enjoy your Starbucks--pumpkin spice latte for me, please!

Jen said...

Welcome Home!! It seems like you all had a fantastic SUMMER! I always enjoy your new blog design! I figured you would change it up since you were home!!

Thanks for all the sweet comments! I've been so busy lately I feel like i am slacking when it comes to commenting! Please know I read your posts even if I don't get around to commenting!!

Happy September!!

Mommy Mac said...

Got the hint!

BUT, I totally thought I was following your blog?!!

WEIRD.

I mean I even have you on my side bar as I clicked you over from blogs I follow.

DOUBLE WEIRD!

All better now!!

I'm officially your #98.

Even though I coulda sworn I was like your #46 too.

Love to you!

.mac :)

p.s. Your latest Rondevous post would not show up for me when I clicked it on my sidebar to read. It says it doesn't exist.

TRIPLE WEIRD