Grab yourself a gingerbread cookie and glass of milk, and take a look at our tradition of decorating our home for Christmas... The Foyer: The Front Room: The Kitchen:
The Great Room:
Each December, we write little thank you notes to Jesus and put them in His stocking. We read them on Christmas Day-that is our gift to Him this year.
Very pretty! As the only girl in a household of boys, I know where you are coming from! I love glittery, pretty things around me too. I do try to balance it with some masculine things too though! Love your wall sticker!
Ok. Wow, love your decorations. Love your heart! (I'm a reader also!) And I'm totally stealing your idea of the stocking for Jesus (with your permission, of course) next year. That is a fabulous, fabulous idea! I just love it. Thank you so much for sharing that specifically! Now I'm going to poke around your site a bit, if you don't mind. =)
You have so many good decorating ideas! LOVE those wreaths on the cabinet doors. BUT my FAVORITE is the sled with ice skates!! I'm in love and I want them both, lol. You are blessed with a gorgeous home too.
So pretty! You have done such a nice job with EVERYTHING, as usual! I, too, love the idea of writing thank you notes to Jesus. What better way to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas?
It looks so great! We should form a co-op. I have three boys too. Mine are all under 4. It is a jungle at our house too. You've done a fantastic job girlifying (new word, just made it up)!
I love what you've done!
Your stocking for Jesus is great. That reminds me that I need to get a cake. Our oldest wants to make him a birthday cake...
Your home looks stunning as always. I love all your decorations especially your welcoming porch complete with adorable reindeer. The Jesus stocking is a wonderful idea. What a lovely way to remember the true meaning of Christmas. As a child every Christmas morning I would wake up and say 'Happy Birthday Jesus' and then open my presents! I enjoyed your tour and the gingerbread cookie! Lindsay x
Will you still love me if I tell you I haven't decorated 1 thing yet? I have no idea what is wrong with me this year... And christmas is NEXT week. How can this be?
Beautiful! I especially love the wreaths on the top cabinets. We have a Jesus stocking, too. I like the thank you's inside it--great idea! Unfortunately we can't put the train around the tree--the dogs -- It's all I can do to keep them from hiking their leg on it! Instead the hubby takes over the garage for the train......
26 comments:
Oh..everything looks so pretty! I love how you decorated your cabinets...so cute and festive!
merry merry Christmas to you!
Sandy toe
p.s. I love your sled!
Very pretty! As the only girl in a household of boys, I know where you are coming from! I love glittery, pretty things around me too. I do try to balance it with some masculine things too though! Love your wall sticker!
Your home is beautiful! I like your Joy dishes!
Your home is beautiful, I love looking at all the pictures!! Great job decorating, and may you have a Merry Christmas this year!
I love the wreaths and ribbon on the cabinet above your stove, and I love your home, its beautiful!
Ok. Wow, love your decorations. Love your heart! (I'm a reader also!) And I'm totally stealing your idea of the stocking for Jesus (with your permission, of course) next year. That is a fabulous, fabulous idea! I just love it. Thank you so much for sharing that specifically! Now I'm going to poke around your site a bit, if you don't mind. =)
Merry Christmas!
Great job! Love the wreaths on the cabinets and the front porch area, and everything else too!
love the front porch!
Beautiful!!! I love your trees and what a good idea to hang the wreaths on your cabinet doors. I love that!
XOOX
Jen
You have so many good decorating ideas! LOVE those wreaths on the cabinet doors. BUT my FAVORITE is the sled with ice skates!! I'm in love and I want them both, lol. You are blessed with a gorgeous home too.
LOVE the Jesus stocking idea!
So pretty! You have done such a nice job with EVERYTHING, as usual! I, too, love the idea of writing thank you notes to Jesus. What better way to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas?
I love your stocking for Jesus, what a great idea and your home is gorgeous
Beautiful Christmas decorations. Thanks for sharing and have a Merry CHristmas.
I love the wreaths over the cabinet doors and the thank you notes to Jesus. What cute ideas! Everything looks so pretty.
It looks so great! We should form a co-op. I have three boys too. Mine are all under 4. It is a jungle at our house too. You've done a fantastic job girlifying (new word, just made it up)!
I love what you've done!
Your stocking for Jesus is great. That reminds me that I need to get a cake. Our oldest wants to make him a birthday cake...
Your home looks stunning as always. I love all your decorations especially your welcoming porch complete with adorable reindeer. The Jesus stocking is a wonderful idea. What a lovely way to remember the true meaning of Christmas. As a child every Christmas morning I would wake up and say 'Happy Birthday Jesus' and then open my presents!
I enjoyed your tour and the gingerbread cookie!
Lindsay
x
Love the Jesus stocking idea - that is so wonderful.
And what a beautiful Holiday home you have - the picture of the house is postcard perfect!
LOVE the wreaths in your kitchen...might have to steal that idea!
Love the pictures! My home was actually on the Tour of Homes for Aiken... AAAAACCCCKKKK! pics to come!
Love your home! Love your Christmas decor! And Love your blog! And your 3 boys are adorable! Almost as cute as my 3 boys. ;o)
It is so beautiful. Lovely.
Will you still love me if I tell you I haven't decorated 1 thing yet? I have no idea what is wrong with me this year... And christmas is NEXT week. How can this be?
Beautiful! I especially love the wreaths on the top cabinets. We have a Jesus stocking, too. I like the thank you's inside it--great idea! Unfortunately we can't put the train around the tree--the dogs -- It's all I can do to keep them from hiking their leg on it! Instead the hubby takes over the garage for the train......
You have a lovely blog and I enjoyed seeing your decor! I love flavored color creamer too. Hop on over to my blog.
Carey
You have such a lovely home!
Thanks for showing us around. Come by and visit me anytime. Merry Christmas!
I love it all!!!!
It it is so clean!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment