Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Come On In! Chalk Board Tags: Turning Me Into {More Of An} Organizational Fiend

Just getting ready for winter.


(I hate the snow, in case you think I am looking forward to this-) Those of you who live in a Northern State (or Country) know what I am talking about. The hats, the gloves, the scarves...the mess...

Not to mention the boots, the snowsuits, and more mittens to have handy when they lose the first FIVE million (!!!) at school!!! With three boys-I have GOT to have a system in place before the snow hits-or I am snowed in!


So here is my winter system.


Filled to the brim with winter garb...


(I HEART chalk board tags!)
A closer look at the chalk board tags:


And here:


And finally:



Whew! I beat the snow!


O.K. I am ready...Bring it on!
(Next Wednesday: My Favorite Christmas Decorations!)

post signature

(...Who hates the snow, but loves organization!)

12 comments:

Diana Ferguson said...

I guess it could get a little troublesome along the way with tons of snow all during the winter.

But it sure is pretty, huh?

In Texas it isn't much of an issue.

Girly Stuff said...

We were down in the 40's yesterday and dying! It was cold, wet, and windy! I went nowhere!

I'd never make it in the cold.

Glad you are organized and ready for it! Tags are too cute!

April said...

Do you know that we have 50 degree temps here today and by the feel of my hands and feet...we're in the midst of a blizzard! I'd never survive in Michigan! You are so organized...makes me feel guilty!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Those tags are just too cute! I love it!!!

Yes, winter times brings extra stuff but we are more mild down here...so you just never know.

Sandy Toe

Lindsay-ann said...

Love your chalkboard tags and your very organized winter clothing. It's turned really cold here too and we had ice on Monday morning. It hasn't helped that our heating broke down yesterday but thankfully it got fixed today.
Lindsay
x

Julie said...

those are cool, where did you get them?

Mother Hood said...

Come move out west with us! Although we have to deal with FOG! But it doesn't require special clothing.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Those are so cute! I need to make some for my lockers. What a great idea!

XOOX
Jen

Dawn said...

GREAT idea :)

Moore Minutes said...

Love how these look with the red! Super idea...I want to do this soon. I also love organizing.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I love those tags... the winter apparel, not so much.

Mrs. NB

Kirsty said...

Dear new bloggy friend,
We lead parallel lives! I HATE the cold. I hate the mess snow makes. I hate that my already packed fabric baskets are overflowing and changing shape because of the hats, mittens and boots that are shoved in them. We have a hall closet and three coat racks and it's still a mess.
But, I do love those chalkboard tags!

Kirsty