You may be wondering what in the world it is doing on our blog. Could it be he is so proud he asked me to post about it? (No, he is sleeping peacefully in his bed without a worry in his sweet little head...) Or could it be this is how I spent my last couple of days (and nights!) Let's see:
- I shopped for all the supplies after my son was in bed-I had to go to two different stores to find all the stickers and the posterboard...
- I searched through all the extra pictures shoved in drawers around the house...
- I cut out all the pictures with my fancy, smancy scissors...
- I wrote out all the descriptions about friends and family very neatly...
My son did like sticking all the stuff on the board. (...where I told him to put it and gestured wildly if it was in the wrong place...) So I hope I (I mean HE) earned an A~I think we deserve it!
~Ruby Red Slippers (All scrapped out!!)



16 comments:
Oh, I love it too.
I hope you get an A, I mean he gets an A.
It looks wonderful.. I love that you included the dog! : )
You crack me up...I remember teaching and getting projects where I wanted to send the parents "their" grade!
It does look good!
-Sandy toes
Oh wow - I can't wait for these fun days ahead!!! I thought it was bad enough I had to decorate a notebook for my son's preschool!!
It looks great! I had to do a diorama last year for my son in kindergarten. I posted about it as well because of how PATHETIC it looked! You are sooo G/T! Show-off!
How nice! You did a super job! The two of you deserve an A for such great team work!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
I give you both a A+++++++++++++++++++++++++
for such a wonderful project.
Lindsay
Thank you for stopping by to see me. Very nice to meet you & I hope you'll come back. I'm always sharing some projects at my blog.
Nice job on the board for your son..hope he gets an A too.
Congtatulations on Your project. I am a retired elementary teacher and I have given A+ to parents for years. LOL
I love doing 'projects' like that too - I really enjoyed them as a kid. My 7 year old is always wanting me to do his, and I never have, but I've started doing them with him to encourage him along, and I always give myself an imaginary A+ in red pen!!! Yours looks fantastic... and frameable!!! With a big A+ in red pen with a tick and a 'smiley face' in the bottom corner...!
P. I've left comments in your previous 2 posts... Have agreat day!
Awesome job MOM....great family tree. I love the stripes in your craft/teacher room. cherry
Oh what we'll do for an A.....I mean our children. :) How many times did I stay up working on a project while my child slept. lol
What fun....and I loved every minute of it.
Good job!
Girlfriend! Girlfriend! Girlfriend! You have no idea how much you rocked my world with that package!!!!!! With the mail in their hands, my boys came running in yelling because they knew it was something special! LOL
I have the pumpkin in a very special spot! Thank you so much! You didn't have to do that but I just need to tell ya that you made my whole month!!! and the card was so sweet!!
Thank you from the bottom of my little heart!
I hope you don't mind but I copied you...I loved your banner about the blog and serving the Lord!
My entire blog is getting a whole facelift soon so I am not sure if I will be able to keep it but for now I
will enjoy it :)!
-Sandy Toes
I think you both deserve an A!
I love that you posted a picture of your chalkboard desk. I was just thinking about getting my son's desk ready to paint and chalkboard....among all of the other projects I've got going. Thanks again for the inspiration!!!
So funny... I just totally took over my daughter's student of the week board too ;) The other mommas were jealous... the teacher was a little peeved ;) I'd give you an A+!
I would have given you an A in my teaching days! Way to go mom :)
Post a Comment