How to Have a Great Date (With Your Kids ?) Dress Up! (Make it a priority to shave your legs (!) and pearls will always dress up your jeans. Don't bother with the flat iron on your hair if it is raining-I guarantee your Tin Man will still tell you that you look pretty...)
Pick a Romantic Restaurant. (The one that serves pizza, has a clown that makes balloon animals, and also has video games is always a top choice for romance...)
Go to a Cultural Event. (Vampires, witches, and a few DEATH MASKS usually set quite the mood...)
Document the Occasion. (For your blog...I mean because you had so much fun hanging out with your husband! Just ask a seven year old to take it for you! Make sure to catch the camera before it hits the floor...)
Bring a small Entourage. (It is critical to mingle with important people-especially when they are five and seven years old. Trade the neighbors your baby for their seven year old girl for the night.)
Saturday, October 25, 2008
How To Plan A Great Date
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
What a great way to spend your evening. You all look to be having a wonderful time. We have something similar planned for next week. Halloween at the London Dungeon followed by a meal at The Rainforest Cafe!
Thanks for sharing your evening.
Lindsay
Your date night and my date night sound very similar!!! Talk about loads of fun!!
It looks like you had a WONDERFUL time! Great fun and what a beautiful family!
That is my favorite kind of date night. well probably not my favorite but fun all the same. What to do if you can't get anyone to trade babies with?
Great Fun! I like the trading of the children...very smart!
It looks like it is freezing in Detroit. I'm still in flip flops down here!
lol, looks like a lot of fun, I love going to art places for dates!
Looks like y'all had a great time together!!! Everyone's all smiles!! That's what memories are made of!! :)
What a fun date for you and your family... I love Muesums and artsy type places.
I haven't finished The Lucky one yet.. but I probably will before Monday.. I still have about 100 pages left in Breaking Dawn.. which, I LOVE.
I like the part where you have to catch the camera before it hits the floor! So true! I can always tell when my 4-year old snags the camera, I get the oddest things in there, like the dog's feet or the baby's eyeball. So strange.
Looks like a great date!
Looks like your husby has a halo in that first picture! :) Are you telling me he is THAT saintly?? Hehe.
Ah, very cute post! We usually take the kids just b/c we love their company too. We haven't found any cultural events with death masks & vampires though...bummer. We need that cultural experience. ;-)
How fun - date night looks like a good time!
In that first picture Tin Man looks like he has a halo above his head with the way the lights are!
The trade off was so smart. How nice that you have a friend you can do that with.
Our favorite family date resturant is a Pizza House that has games for the kids.
I love your humor!
Post a Comment