This is my kitchen~
This is what it looks like when I have a cold:
I know, pretty gross!
I feel even worse when my kitchen is a mess.
So, I had a SECOND cup of coffee to motivate me.
I feel so much better!
Have a second cup of coffee today and maybe you will have a CLEAN kitchen too...but I can't come over to help-I am going back to bed...
~Ruby Red Slippers (ACHOO!)



18 comments:
Hope you feel better! We all have coughs here...we sound like a TB ward!
Have you been to the Kensington hay ride? It is so cute...covered hay ride with horses...it's so nice!
Cute baby pigs and cows!
-Sandy Toes
OH forgot...if you want me to put a background on your page..I will..it would take me one second or I could walk you through it on the phone...it is so easy..it's just like adding a picture..you will not lose anything!
-Sandy Toes
Caffeine works wonders, doesn't it? I love the colors in your kitchen!! I hope your sneezies and coughies go away SOON!!!
I was wondering where the mess was on the first set of photos - but the second set really looks wonderful! Bet that makes you feel a lot better...
I am sorry you have been feeling yucky... but I am glad you are feeling better now..
What is it about a clean kitchen that makes us feel so accomplished?
Your kitchen is lovely by the way..
Clean kitchens make a world of difference! If only I had someone to keep it clean for me...
I love your before and after pictures. I really need to do some tidying up in my kitchen. I really do not have an excuse for it looking a mess because I don't have a cold!
I hope you soon get rid of that cold and start feeling much better.
Lindsay
Ha! we sound like the same person!
I got up this morning and picked up the house (sniffling, sneezing and blowing my nose all the way) and then headed to work.
I'm on the mend and hate to not work.
Have a great day and feel better soon!
I am sorry that you are sick. I sure hope that you are feeling better real soon.
Your house is beautiful! Before and after!
Amazing what that "second" cup of coffee can accomplish huh?
Get plenty of rest and looking forward to checking back with you.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Very cute! there is one that is cranberry and black with three diamonds on each side...it would go good with your theme!!!
But, I always love anything Fall! How Fun!
-Sandy Toes
A Girl's Kitchen is better than a Mood Ring! Hope you feel better...your kitchen is so cute! I love red!
Wow, your kitchen is BEAUTIFUL! So bright and pretty! I want to come stay there!
Ahhh...that looks so much better! My kitchen currently looks like Photo #1...I better get moving! :)
Carrie
Make ya a deal... add yourself as one of my followers and you can have it!
(ha, i will give it to you no matter what! :) i feel alot better, thanks for asking!)
:)
I have had a cold for 3 days now. I will try TWO cups of coffee tomorrow instead of one. Wish me luck!
I don't know if it is a cold or allergies but I feel like my head is going to explode! And BTW - not even 10 cups of coffee could make my kitchen that cute!
Thanks for posting pictures of your messy kitchen! Makes me feel normal! We can't always be supermoms. We're mere humans, although the world fails to see that sometimes!
I just found your blog-
Im sorry you arent well. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your kitchen and want to come sit and share a cup of coffee with you :) I serioulsy LOVE your kitchen--is that weird? You did a great job and I hope you feel better soon!!
Post a Comment