Saturday, February 6, 2010

Colts Or Saints???

At our house, we are in two distinct camps for the Superbowl.
Tin Man and the boys are Colt fans~

I am the lone Saints fan here.
{Great colors, great french inspired design~}
What is not to Love about the stylish Saints is what I think!
So....What team has YOUR vote?
post signature
(...Who really watches the Superbowl for the food, friends, and commercials!)

7 comments:

Dawn said...

we'll be rooting for the saints here! not only great colors & design... but a great story! new orleans is one of our favorite places :) and we'll be headed there this summer with 30,000 teens for a youth gathering. yippee! (yes, before africa. my mom is freaking out...)

Karen and Gerard said...

I like the Colts, BUT I am rooting for the Saints. They had such a great season that I think they deserve to win, plus I believe it's their first time to the Super Bowl, at least they never won before and I just think that city who suffered through Hurricane Katrina is entitled to get something good to happen for them. Hopefully it will be a close, exciting game.

Shell in your Pocket said...

OKAY...I have to "air" here! I am so tired of hearing about the hurricane and the Saints..so they deserve to win!(replying to the above comment)

They are both good teams...they have both worked hard!

Peyton Manning is the best quarter back in the NFL...so I hope they win for him!
Sandy Toe

bevy said...

I'm pulling for the Saints because I am a saint! Ha ha ha~~~

Sit A Spell said...

Go Cowboys! Um, wait...they aren't in it anymore...sob.

I have family in La, so I'm for them, but Hubby has reasons for the Colts to win, which sounded like valid reason, of which I can't remember! ; ) (clear as mud?!)

I have been away from blogging since the move and have missed it. I just scrolled down a bit and saw the amazing gifts from Lindsay...what a sweetie. She's my bloggy friend too.

My Sissy wants an huge ottoman like that. Yours would match my deep red leather sofa, scuffs and all.

Your boys are so stinkin cute...there's no way one of them made your blood boil. ; ) However, my Sissy has written many a verse and memorized them too. Hubby had her pull out her Bible just today! I adore your little fellas handwritting...precious. (I was a teacher myself, once upon a time)

Florida IS way diff than Mi and really nice. However, I actually saw a baby snake in my backyard yesterday and it's early FEB! I also swatted a skeeta tonight that snuck inside. grrr. Proof there is no Utopia this side of heaven.

Well, now that I've written a mini series here tonight...I'll thank you for popping by my blog. I hope to return sooner than later, but Hubby is still working long hours which makes for a tired Mama and no "free time" to blog.

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

I like both teams---The Saints--Since it's the franchise's first Super Bowl ever, how cool would it be if they won? I really like Indy, too....I'll just have to root for both teams! That'll make my oldest son NUTS! He doesn't like Indy at all.

Working Mommy said...

YAY Saints!!! I'm so glad they won!!!

~WM