Saturday, February 27, 2010

LEGOS, LEGOS EVERYWHERE...{An Ode To Legos~}

Legos, Legos Everywhere;
In my car,
 On the stair.
I step on them;
and go crazy.
Boys don't clean them;
They are lazy.
Legos, Legos Everywhere;
In my laundry,
 On my chair.
Legos go to school,
But don't come home.
Someone breaks them,
Then I hear the boys moan.
Legos, Legos everywhere;
On my bed,
In my hair.
I think I just let out a scream:
{Last night~}
Legos followed me in my dream...
L.E.G.O.S
post signature
(...Who is not so much a lover of LEGOS~but is the owner of millions...)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mother of three fellas said...

That sooo looks like my boys playing with legos! And we even have the monkey jammies!

Thanks for sharing your story with me. It just makes me sick that there are people out there like that.

Have a great weekend!

Kristin said...

Not a huge fan of legos myself, and yes I have a house full of them. You forgot to mention how fun they are to get out of the mouths of babies who find the one and only piece I forgot to clean up.

Angie Acapella said...

That was hilarious...and I know they're maddening! When I was preschool teacher, I just got fed up with the Legos and put them away indefinitely! LOL Since I have a girl, I guess my vice will probably be Barbie accessories!

Lindsay-ann said...

It's been a few years since our Lego was last played with and the memories of it being everywhere have kind of faded! I have to admit that I loved lego myself as a child. Our lego stash consists of mine and my husband's childhood collections aswell as some girly pink lego that's Jessica's. Do you have Legoland in the US? We have one in England and we loved it.
Lindsay
x

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I love legos! Such a wonderful creative toy. I remember the days when I would be vacuuming them up all the time. Now it's Polly Pockets everywhere around here. My son still has his legos but now that he's a teenager he doesn't play with them that much anymore. Those were the days! Cute pictures!

XOXO
Jen

Shell in your Pocket said...

Those don't look like many legos on that carpet...you should see what happens when the deathstar and two other big ships are taken apart...that is legos!

sandy toe

bevy said...

Wish my boys still played with Legos as much as they used to...

Kelli said...

I don't like stepping on them, but I do love Legos and loved them a lot when I was a kid. The things you can make now are amazing.

Michelle said...

My boys have rediscovered their love of Play-Doh, I would take Legos over Play-Doh anyday!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

My poor children have to go to their friends house to play with lego!!! How deprived are they :) We've got wooden blocks and cars and animals, and for nine years now they've been happy with that... yay! for me!!!... Seriously, I think Lego has amazing benefits for play and imagination and you're a wonderful Mother for exposing your boys to it, despite your bad dreams! :) My house is just a wee bit small, and it's getting smaller!!! :), so not having lego in it is a practical choice.

Hope you're all well in Legoland.
God Bless!
Naomi x

Mrs Montoya said...

Ha Ha! How much I love this one. The Athlete made his own bobsled last night with Legos and Darth Vader was leading the team!! They make me bonkers but it's crazy how much they love them. Hours of fun . . .

Moore Minutes said...

I feel your pain! ;) It is TERRIBLE stepping on legos, lol. However, even with the mess they are still one of my favorite toys that my boys have!

Leah said...

Stepping on Legos and finding them everywhere is not fun but I have to admit I still love playing with them with my little one.

Sherrie said...

I totally feel your pain!

Julie said...

i love this post and can totally relate to it@!!!!

Unknown said...

Kaish never got into building things... isn't that crazy? My brother used to love them.