I am starting to get excited.
The birds are starting to sing.
The air is warming.
Slightly~but still.
The sun is staying out longer, and the kids are staying out later to play with neighbors.
Soon, it will be time to head North.
To the Summer Cottage.
In the winter, it looks like this:
But soon, it will be looking like this:Every year, about right now, I get so excited.
I start dreaming.
I start planning.
It is about time to head North...
I can't wait.

(...who has Summer Cottage Dreams dancing in her head~)




20 comments:
I understand how you feel, we opened our place at Lake Cumberland this past weekend and I was so excited!
I can feel your excitement. If we had a lakehouse...I would be excited too!
This MUST be Lake Michigan! Don't know whether or not I told you, but I went to camp in Shelby. BEAUTIFUL!
I can't believe it's almost time for you to go back! It seems like just yesterday.... I am SO excited for you, my friend!!!! Yippee!! Lori
What books are you bringing this year? Did you get The Help?
I am! We have a cabin in Rogers City which is up by Alpena on Lake Huron. It has been in the da hubbster's family for decades. We love it up there. Going in July! But I'm also a HUGE camping fantatic so we spend a large majority of our summer camping, too. In tents nonetheless. ha!
Your cabin is very cozy! Do the kiddos love it? The best thing about living in Michigan is our summers. Your vacation is only 2 hours away!
Yeah! The oldest told me they only have 34 days of school left. How can that be? Summer, so soon? It definetly feels like it here--it has been in the 80's!
Oh what a beautiful view!! Oh my goodness, I would be so excited to go there too. :o)
Isn't it wonderful when the birds begin singing? Our trees are full of so many different birds who greet us each morning, in song. I have a little house that a blue bird family has adopted. I am looking forward to seeing the babies as they start to come out. :o)
Hoping that you are having a wonderful day.
Sincerely ~ Trish
How fun! How long do you usually stay?
@bevy - Not Lake MI - Guess again!!!
We can't wait too! We miss our up north buddies!!!
Lucky you!!
Just the best to look forward to something that will last for an entire season!
Take me, my boys, my husband, and my sewing machine with you!
.mac :)
Take me with you!!!
Beautiful pics!!
I feel so blessed to have gotten a postcard from your Summer cottage last year :) Oh, yes... I am still ALIVE. Thanks for being ever faithful in commenting on my blog even though I have been MIA in return comments for nearly a YEAR!
Your cottage looks great, I would be so excited too!
How fortunate are you to have such a wonderful place to visit...it seems as though you guys were just there!
I enjoyed seeing all the beautiful easter pictures of your lovely boys and their cute cousins. The easter baskets you gave your boys looked full of super goodies. Congratulations to your sister - wonderful news.
I am looking forward to you opening up your summer cottage again. I always feel like I am visiting you there when you share it with us on your blog. It looks so pretty in the snow.
Lindsay
x
And I guess that means I start to get a wee bit jealous! I loved following your summer last year in the cottage - can't wait to do it again this year. Love the new blog look! Hope your weekend is great!
It seems like you were just there! Crazy!
I can feel your excitement. If we had a lakehouse...I would be excited too!
free classified india
Post a Comment