
Oh my Goodness! WHEN is it ever going to stop snowing here in Michigan?!?! This snow stuff has been going on since the first of November! I seriously could loose my mind because of this winter!!! It is never ending...

We have had to find a lot to do inside this winter. We've had to get creative, or go crazy! You already know we are Wii addicted because of this snow, and now my boys have been breaking out the old toys. Obviously, this snow has made them desperate, too. They have been having so much fun, though. They spent an entire weekend playing with their old Thomas the Trains:




They haven't played trains in more than a year! But you know WHO hadn't played trains, yet?
They haven't played trains in more than a year! But you know WHO hadn't played trains, yet?
A "Pottty Train" is the train that Itchy Baby will be hopping on soon...If you DARE- go watch this video: (Have a free "laugh-until-you-cry" on me...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW3E0ixPkVM

(I am blaming my emotional state today on a "Too Much Snow Disorder" I think I have contracted this winter! I (think) I am excited to see Itchy Baby's next step in life-soon to be diaper free, we hope!)



24 comments:
Don't show Itchy Baby that video...that would scare me OFF the potty! Very funny though!
How funny!
My son loved trains when he was younger...they are fun! Have your boys done the Thomas Train? I am not sure if that goes where you are. It's a huge Thomas to ride!
Have a great weekend in all that snow! I hear about it ALL THE time from my mom. You have had quite a winter.
~Sandy toe
Snow??? Blah, Blah, Blah!!! We haven't had a single flake fall here in GA. all winter long! Why do you think we're heading to Colorado in about a month? We want to see some SNOW! I'm sure it does get old after awhile!
Love the pictures of all your fellas playing with trains...definitely some serious male bonding going on! As far as the Potty Train goes...that's one creepy video, my friend! Abby used to love "Bear in the Big Blue House" when she was little!
We are train central here!!! My youngest just turned 2 a month ago...he just potty trained himself...CRAZY!!! We are on week 4 without a hitch! I think it's the big brother model he aspires to be already. Good luck to itchy baby! I am hopeful am sending you sunshine and warmer temps from my blog to yours!
.mac :)
Great male bonding happening in your house. My little ones life revolves around Thomas.
Good luck with the potty training. We have that video and quite frankly it does not ever get played, DS does not like it.
Oi, we are starting potty training here too. I dread it so much, though I do get to train a girl this time. I certainly hope she's easier to do this with than her brother was!
My boys are 8 & 10 and from time to time they still get out the Thomas stuff and play they're 3 years old again.
Is it wrong of me to say your boys are really beautiful? Logan gets mad at me when I tell him he's pretty, but I can't help it! You have beautiful boys!!
Good luck on the potty training! Logan was 3 before he was potty trained. But maybe your little guy will feel some pressure since the big boys are already on the potty train!
We got snow here yesterday too. I am ready for spring. Cute boys!
Oh, the Potty Train, how cute! We have tried to get on that train recently with my two year old...she is SO not interested! Let me know how it goes!
Hope things are good with you! Have a great weekend! :)
Carrie
Oh no! Growing up.......... It makes me cry too! Love that the trains were rediscovered. So fun! I always love coming here. You make me smile!
And PS I am TOTALLY going to pray for the snow to end! Stop, snow, STOP!
Oh...potty training...So far, it is my least favorite thing about parenting. Sending prayers your way!!!!
Mrs. Nurse Boy
Just ran across your blog and am so happy to have! I just scanned down your page and was touched to see you encourage those needing prayer to leave a prayer request. Awesome lady I tell ya!!
Blessings
Roxanne
I can't imagine having snow for all those months. One week of snow in England caused total chaos.
Great to see your boys enjoying the trains. Jessica had trains too and her Dad really enjoyed playing with them too.
Thanks for the link to the funny Potty Train song. Jessica loved watching Bear In The Big Blue House. It brought back great memories of Tutter, Pip and Pop and The Goodbye Song.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lindsay
Thanks so much for voting! You know, I think I like mine more in picture form most days! Haha! Truman got out at a friend's house and ran around the neighborhood...oh, dogs.
I'm ready to come over and play trains. Maybe "Cinnamon" can jump on the potty train along with him. I would love that and so would my pocket book! Cooking in a kitchen with a well organized pantry is every cooks dream. Good job to Tin Man!
I told you to move to Texas! It was 80 today! Sunny! And I need to start planting before it gets TOO hot!
Just C'mon down! We had snow 1 day this year.
The mosquitoes will give you West Nile Virus and the hurricanes will remove your roof...but that is the price you pay for NO SNOW!
I am glad you are almost done with diapers! We are even pull-up free as of last week! Hello 20 extra dollars a month!
No more diapers...
Just when we get them out of theirs...
then we need them...
life is something isn't it?
Red rover, red rover, you might wanna come over!
.mac :)
Hey! I have an idea... Let's House-swap!!! Oh, if only... (You'd be getting the raw end of the deal though, with our little abode - just quietly!!!;)) But, my boys would so love the snow, and I know you could do with some sunshine... if only, if only, if only... And your little baby boy would find that same train set here... aren't they wonderful?! Hope the snow clears for your sake soon. N x (PS. Did I give you the go ahead for the photo you asked about. If not, go ahead.)
Wow your boys have tons more track than 3 boys do... I'm sure they'd have as much if it snowed since November here too ;-)
Hope it warms up for you soon.
Well I am wishing you luck. I am in the same boat as you now that Cole is out if his cast let the training begin.
So cute!
I love it when my son pulls out his old train things, too.
I flash back to past when he was a little guy building these tracks that made him look so tiny sitting in the middle as they rolled around!
I am with you girl~ I am beyond ready for spring to hit the Midwest!!!
Happy week ahead wishes~ Les
Post a Comment