Saturday, March 21, 2009

Come On In! Hobby Lobby Heaven...


Going to Hobby Lobby was everything I hoped for...and more! So many of you asked what I bought, so here is a glimpse...

O.K. Are all the assistants in the car? {CHECK} Did we pack enough "bribes" (suckers, pretzels, juice boxes???) {CHECK} Got enough diapers and wipes to last a week if necessary?? {CHECK}...Alright~
Let the tour begin...






Hope you enjoyed the tour. Hobby Lobby is my heaven on earth -for sure! There were so many things I debated on-but I only bought the necessities this trip (at least that is what I told Tin Man)...I will be headed there again...and SOON!

post signature

(...heading to Hobby Lobby right now-I think I forgot something...)

17 comments:

Julie said...

WOW...How exciting!
I live 2 hours away from the nearest Hobby Lobby...I am so jealous !!!
You purchased some great treasures....and your little munchkins look like they had a great time ;)!!!
Have a wonderful weekend...Julie

Shell in your Pocket said...

What fun stuff~
I have that stone le fleur on my floor in the laundry room and that toile bunny picture!

Such pretty stuff and I love the sign!

It is so much fun...I love their lamps and pillows!!!
Glad you had fun~
sandy toe

Our Complete Family said...

So glad you had a fun shopping trip! Looks like your personal shopping assitants were GREAT helpers! Way to go kiddos!
Happy next shopping trip to you :)
Hugs, Les

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Love, love, love everything. I'm going to have to live vicariously through you for a while. Thanks for the tour.
~Karen~

Lindsay-ann said...

I NEED TO FIND A HOBBY LOBBY. I am green with envy!!! That stuff is gorgeous.
Hope you are having a good Saturday.
Lindsay

HeatherPride said...

It's the little things, right? So glad you found your little heaven on earth!

Girly Stuff said...

I love it all!!!

Did you know they just recently upgraded their cash registers to a somewhat computerized system. It has always been the old fashion kind where you enter in the price and the receipt prints out purple.

It was a nightmare returning things because there was never an item number on the receipt. You and the store clerk had to guess what was what based on how much it cost.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I can't believe you just got a Hobby Lobby! I love that place. I was just there yesterday trying to finish decorating Sweet Pea's room. I will be posting pics in the next few weeks. We FINALLY have a pink room in our home and I am thrilled.

I am so glad you now have a Hobby Lobby...hope your husband is too. ;0)

Mrs. Nurse Boy

April said...

Wasn't it everything and more than you ever dreamed of? Amazing place, isn't it? You definitely hit the jackot, girl, and I love everything you bought! Now, fess up...exactly how much money did you save Tin Man? Didn't I ask you before? You wouldn't be avoiding me now, would you? Hee, hee!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a fun place to spend a few hours!

Mommy Mac said...

Ditto on the bribes to make the trip the absolute longest! I even bring candy bars!

.mac :)

Julie said...

oh you did get alot of good stuff. I got one of the bunnies and went back for the rest and they were sold out. I love hobby lobby
have a great weekend
julie

Anonymous said...

Re your previous post, those who bless are blessed. You have such a warm and giving heart, and what you give out, you receive. You are such a beautiful girl! And I'm glad you enjoyed your Hobby Lobby experience. Being 20 minutes away, the store attendants will get to know your pretty face, for sure!

Lovin' on my Boys said...

Hi there! Thanks for your comment. I never thought I would have three boys, but I do love it. It's quite the adventure for sure. Your boys are adorable...

Dawn said...

looks like you had a ton of fun... what great treasures!! i love those white bunnies with the ribbon :) and everything else!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun filled day, that is GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Hey my sweet friend!

I am HL fan too. They have the best decorations. I came and hung out for a while. I love your "home tours" and your "happy face" pic is my favorite. It gives me simple happiness.

Thanks, for the sweetest note you left the other day on my blog. My life has been hectic lately and your kind words made my day!

Beth