Sunday, March 29, 2009

God Answers Prayer Sunday


***Week Three: Building Your Prayer Basket***
Leave a comment if you have a prayer request. If there is something you can't carry alone, let me know, so I can be praying for and with you... All week, it is my goal to pray for you daily.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow , for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
~Matthew 6:34
I have been showing you what to assemble each week so you can make your own Prayer Basket. This week, add a Prayer Journal. A simple notebook or notepad will work just fine...

post signature

6 comments:

Michelle said...

If you will please pray for my health issues and my drs appt tomorrow. Also for my grandfather-in-law. Thank you

Michelle

amy & lisa said...

My daughter and niece are both living in Fargo/Moorhead where there is flooding. Please pray for their continued safety and also for the other people living there. Thanks.

Quiche Me, I'm Yours! said...

I am so glad that you are using this to reach out to people in need of our Lord's help. You are a faithful Christian and friend. We are all blessed to have you in our lives. Love ya......

Kathy said...

Would you please pray for my niece Michelle, that her health issues are resolved in a positive way. Thank you!

Kristin said...

late but I didn't forget! Please keep the boys in prayer on the 31st during the surgeries!

Ms. Tee said...

I love the idea of your prayer basket. I was off the internet all weekend (bad storms) but it would be a blessing if you'd keep my mom (health issues) in your prayers. :) Thank you!