It is Sunday~My day for you...If you have something on your mind or heart this week that is just too much to bear alone, please leave me a comment. I will be honored to join you in prayer.
Each week I have also been sharing a favorite verse from the Bible that I cling to, a verse from a hymn, or a saying that encourages me. This verse from the Old Testament is one of my very favorites. I am clinging to this verse this week:
"Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will be joyful in God my Savior,
The Sovereign Lord is my strength;"
~Habakkuk 3: 17-19a

SOMEONE YOU CAN PRAY FOR THIS WEEK:
One of my dear blog friends is a missionary in Hungary with Campus Crusade. Her son Eli is very ill in a Hungarian hospital with a blood clot in his ear and a serious infection in the soft-tissue ear bone. (I think I wrote that correctly-if not, my apologies to Julie-) Please pray for little Eli-when she updates all of us on her blog, I am crying when she talks about the pain he is in~the screaming, and begging for someone to make the pain stop. That just does me in-I can't bear kids in pain. Visit Julie, and let her know you are praying for her sanity, and her darling little Eli...



7 comments:
Thanks for passing the info along. I know Julie but it's been a while.
Praying for little Eli. Thanks for passing that along for me. I (as usual) have many prayer requests for this week.
~ Prayers to quickly beat this flu bug which has taken residence at our house.
~ My OB/GYN follow up apt. on Tuesday. I need good news on a happy healthy baby.
~ My grandmother (with stage 4 cancer) fell yesterday and is recovering in the hospital with several fractures. I feel awful that we can go visit her but I fear that I will give her this flu.
Lori, I have a childhood friend who is battling brain cancer. She is a single mother and has no insurance.
Can't wait to try that soup! Thanks for the recipe.--Take Care, Renee
Sorry, I left the soup comment on the wrong post. I do have a prayer request. My husband Phillip and his 3 children & his ex-wife. That everyone can come together for the sake of the children. Also for me and the new husband of the ex wife. It's complicated I know, but I also have faith that God can do all things. Thanks again, Renee
Bless his little heart. I'm praying for him right now.
Oh my goodness! I hope and pray he is recovering.
Post a Comment