The smell of Spring is in the air...and it is not the smell of grass and flowers, but the toxic fumes of spray painting! (I think I pulled a finger muscle!)
We have been saving up a bunch of stuff to paint all winter. Look at all this stuff waiting to be transformed:
(There is a BUNCH more, too...)
I'll show you some of the finished products in a couple of weeks~...but for now~
...does anyone know how to get the spray paint off my hands??
...does anyone know how to get the spray paint off my hands??
(...the Spray Painting (in Spring) Queen!)




19 comments:
I spent part of the day spray painting too, and my hands are covered in black paint...let me know if you figure out how to get it off!:-)
Looks like fun stuff!
Time...it takes time....I have now invested in a cheap pair of gloves b/c I was tired of going around with paint on my hands!!!!
Can't wait to see what you did....a lot of stuff there...did you paint it all black???
sandy toe
I use a bath puff/shower flower and scrub, hard! Most of my spray paint came off from last week.....now I need to start on this week's projects.
I wish that I could have joined in the fun!! :o) I am looking forward to seeing where you all place your newly painted goodies!! :o)
Yea for spray paint!!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Yeah, I spray painted a while back and, errrr, uhhhh, forget to adequately cover the back porch. Well, let's just say there is a nice little mahagony outline shape that adds such character to our home.
Happy spring!
.mac :)
You busy little bee! Been to Hobby Lobby, again, I see! I hate having paint get all over my hands and I've yet to find a good way to get it off, other than a Brillo pad...boy, does that hurt! LOL!
I just bought 3 cans of black spray paint at WalMart this past weekend!
I too save all of my items up to spray paint all at one time.
This weekend is suppose to be beautiful in Ohio, so spraying is what I plan on doing...I think I will wear gloves though, so that I am not stuck with the tell tale sign of a painter! LOL
Maybe I'm wrong, but doesn't paint thinner take it off your hands? I know my husband has done that in the past and it worked. Try nail polish remover. Or you could just take shower after shower and it will eventually come off. Can't wait to see the finished products. Cute stuff you have!
I can't wait to see the finished product! It's amazing what a coat of spray paint can do!
I got nothing for ya on how to get the spray paint off your hands....but I can't wait to see all the transformations!! YAY!
Looking forward to seeing the finished product-send some of that energy over here, please!!!
Looks like FUN!!!! Can't wait to see the finished products!
Mrs. Nurse Boy
I spray painted some stuff today too...but it's a soft PINK!!!
Be sure to show us the finished treasures...Hugs..julie
Fun!! I spray painted something the other day too. I think you need to buy one of those handles that attaches to the spray paint can. It saves your fingers! It was the best $2.00 I ever spent!
I haven't used spray paint much but I see so many amazing transformations our here that I'm going to have to get busy. I can't wait to see how yours turn out!
Looks like you are both having fun there with the spray paint. I look forward to seeing the finished items soon.
Have you tried nail varnish remover to get the paint off?
Lindsay
I'm glad you had such a nice day to get out there and paint!
We use something called Fast Orange. It has a little bit of a gritty feel and helps clean it away. I have become so messy that I keep some disposable latex gloves on hand. Jackie
I have several things to paint, too, but the wind will not cooperate! ;) Can't wait to see your transformations!
Post a Comment