Sunday, April 26, 2009

God Answers Prayer Sunday

***Week Six of building your Prayer Basket***
Leave a comment if there is ANYTHING I can pray for you about. It truly is my honor to join you in prayer about what is on your heart this week.

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. "

~Ephesians 6:10,11

This week for your Prayer Basket, you need to add:
A box of note cards, or stationary. Use it to encourage someone in your life who you are praying for.


post signature

If you are willing, Julie at http://shabbywears.blogspot.com/ needs our prayers this Wednesday when she goes in for surgery to find out if she has breast cancer. Stop by, and let her know you will be praying for her.

(Me? I'll be praying and using my note cards and sending her a note of encouragement...)

3 comments:

trish said...

Hello Ms. RRS ~
Thank you so much for your willingness to pray. I have a wee request. Tomorrow I am going for a job interview. The job was promised to me over the phone by the gentleman who will be my boss. It is a little different than what I have done in the past, but through a friend who works in social services, I have made his acquaintance. I will be doing light cleaning for the elderly. I will be called a "homemaker" which is special to me. :o) Since that is all I have done for the past 17 years. :o) Also, I will be sitting with different elderly folks when their caregiver needs to go out (dr. appt., grocery shopping, etc.). I am really looking forward to ministering to these individuals, however because they are in a needy state I need to be careful.
I purchased my prayer journal this weekend as well as a pack of note cards. :o) Red toile at Hobby Lobby even. :o)
Have a very nice week. If I can pray for you, I would be more than happy to do so.
Thank you again.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I said a prayer for your friend just now. Let us know how she is doing after Wednesday! :)
Carrie

Kristin said...

Please join me in praying for Donovan's new diagnosis and for me to have patience to wait for the rest of the test results. Thanks.