Don't Worry~ I may have a sick boy in my bed, but I still am sharing the answer to a happy marriage...well, at least my marriage~and this is a "G" rated post, in case you were getting a little uncomfortable...In a few weeks, I am going to finish showing you around our Master Bedroom. I was planning on showing you today-but I have had a Barfy Boy in my bed...So~I have some major cleaning to do before you come in. I certainly don't want my guests to get sick!
Before I kick you out of the sick room, I am going to reveal the way to have a happy marriage. I am not kidding. This IS my secret to a happy life...
Step around the Baby, and come take a quick peek:
This is Tin Man's Closet.

(Do I need to say more??!!??)
In a few weeks~I really will show you around the Master Bedroom, complete with a mirror that was struck by lightning...True Story!



19 comments:
Aw, I hope Barfy Boy feels better soon! It's so cute that his little brother wanted to hang out with him
Mr. S. and I are opposites. His closet is cleaner than mine and it is in our bedroom and mine is messy and upstairs. Probably better that way since my clothes seem to explode out onto the bed in the room. oops!
Your boys are so adorable...Sorry their under the weather.
Thank goodness you can shut Hubbies door. I love those Black shoes on your shelf...they are BEAUTIFUL!
Have a wonderful day...Julie
So the secret is..."two closets"????
Ahhh...your boys are so cute and what a sweet mom to let a sick child snuggle in your bed!
sandy toe
Thank goodness for G-ratings! The new Hannah Montana movie that comes out this weekend is rated G and I am so thankful b/c I know one little girl that is dying to see it! BTW, I have that exact same jewelry box. It was a pre-wedding gift from my husband!
Hello Love! Sorry to learn your boy is not well and praying he'll be all better very soon. He and the little guy look all snuggly - and that's the best way to get better. I sure have missed you, and I'm looking forward to catching up on your previous posts. Blessings! Naomi x
Love it! Hope those precious boys get to feeling better soon... or I guess I should say 1 boy!
Blessings
Roxanne
cute pictures :) hope barfy boy feels better soon. brotherly love always helps a quick recovery!
I am so sorry for sick little boys!!!! NO FUN. I will pray they feel better!!!
Wow! I don't think I'd be as brave letting my sick kids in my bed. I keep them on the kitchen floor for easy cleanup..lol. Hope he feels beeter real soon.
We have a combined walk in closet. It's not pretty enough to post a pic though. Yours looks fun with shoes and purses etc.
Oh, hope your baby gets well soon! I love this post and I love the closet pictures. That would be the opposite in my house-I am messy!!
I'm so jealous!! Separate spaces! That is a dream come true!
Sorry for the sicko - hope you feel better soon!
I've also heard that separate bathrooms are a rule to a happy marriage too.
You love red like I love purple!
Your home is gorgeous.
What a cute picture...of the boys, not your hubby's closet.
I really wish I couldn't relate to your happy marriage tip. Truth be told, I think you were in OUR master bedroom. Sigh...so, I guess you are saying to let it go, huh?
I'll give it a try...
Mrs. Nurse Boy
I agree! We have separate closets too. The funny thing is, our closets are opposite. HIS is spotless and MINE looks like a bomb exploded!
Haha!
XOXO
jen
Sorry about the boys...Gosh I have to say my hubby's closet looks better than mine...Oh my I just admitted I am a slob in the closet.
Also I know what you mean about Chuck E Cheese...we only go cause Lexi loves dancing in front of the camera...lol...If no one is around I do it also...hehehehe
Now the five things your grateful for...I need to try that...love the idea!
I know I dont get around often but when I do I read all that I have missed. I so love your blog!
Also...Lexi is still making me let her where the shamrock...she adores it! So do I!
Beth
Hope the boys feel better! I found your blog somehow on the Internet, haha. Isn't it how it is? Anyway, adorable blog & adorable boys!
Come do my closet please!! I am going to miss you all so much! Have a blessed Easter!!!!!!
You have a big enough closet to have a display shelf?? I'd have to hate you but you're too cute.
I just want my own toilet!
Post a Comment