Sunday, April 5, 2009

God Answers Prayer Sunday

***Week Four: Assembling Your Prayer Basket***
This week, please leave a comment if I can join you in prayer for anything. This truly has been an honor for me. I go to sleep each night praying for you-
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."
~Romans 12: 12,13
This week, add to your Prayer Basket:
A notebook for sermon notes. This has been so helpful for me. I am able to really re-think about how I can apply what I heard at church each week.

post signature

6 comments:

Janelle said...

It would be wonderful to have you and whoever feels led to pray for my sister who just found out that she has a tumor right inside her brain above her eye. Please pray that when it is removed, they'll be no trace of you know what. God is the God that can heal and that's what we will pray and believe for!

Julie said...

Wow...I needed to read that scripture this morning. Last night I barely slept...thinking about this unknown mass that was discovered on my mammogram. I spent all night quietly crying out to god and praying. As I was watching my wonderful godly husband sleeping...I thought..Lord please I want to grow to be a very very old Woman...Please...Please..don't let this be Cancer...(crying as I write this)...
I have my MRI this week...I am praying that they see absolutely
nothing...and asking god to take all this WORRY away from me...As it has been consuming me...
Thank you for being so obedient..to what god has put in your heart...to pray for us...Julie

michele said...

Will you please pray for a healthy pregnancy for me? Baby #3 is due in October. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Would you add my 3 grandchildren to your prayers? If you visit my blog, you'll see pictures of the house they live in--I won't call it a home. Their mother (my daughter) is in need of prayers, too. Since her divorce last year, she has done nothing but gain weight and scream at the kids (ages 7, 5, and 2). I am almost to the point of reporting her to DCS, but how does one do that to her own child? Thank you.

trish said...

I agree, taking notes in church has been such a tool for me! I can review the sermon when I am alone and take more time to learn. :O)
A prayer journal is something I hear so much about and not real sure how to keep one. Do you have any suggestions on that topic?
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Ps. Several weeks back, I had asked for prayer and I want you to know that it has all worked out. :o) Thank you for bringing this sweet family before the Lord for and with me. God answered those prayers in special ways! :o) If you would like to know more, I would love to share.

Anonymous said...

I can't leave your page because I just love the music so much! What a blessing! I need a book like this too! Our bulletin always has pages with the notes for the sermon but I lose them!