Spring is {pretty much~} in the Air!
At least, it is starting to slowly feel like Spring here in Michigan.
This is what I have been working on as the weather has been improving:
MOSS.
I am having a SPRING FLING with
I am having a SPRING FLING with
{Stinky, messy, dirty-}
MOSS.
Combine MOSS with MOD PODGE and you have some Spring Things going on:
{I think a wooden letter + moss + Mod Podge = Cute!}
{ $2.00 Salvation Army candle stick [spray painted chocolate brown] + moss ball + Mod Podge = Cute too!}
{Tacky [but now darling because it is spay painted chocolate brown too-] $2.00 Salvation Army Vase + moss ball + Mod Podge = Cute, Again!}
Have you tried to work with moss this year?
{FYI: You can BUY a moss ball at a craft store I found out AFTER I made my own. Do that instead, I recomend-unless you don't mind the moss all over you, your hands, your floor, your clothes, your dog [who tried to eat it!] and so on...}
Have you Mod Podge with Moss?
Do tell~
*Come back tomorrow for a tour of my Spring Decor!*

(...Who is having a(-n) {extremely messy-} Spring Fling with Moss!)



16 comments:
I love it all! The letter "e" is just great. I have seen those on the front doors before but I have not got around to do it...you have inspired me! I only wish I could buy one:)!
sandy toe
I've got a bag of moss just waiting for me to find the time to get messy. Can't wait.
I love your E - hope mine turns out that cute.
Hope you're having a good week.
Your mossy projects look awesome! I've never tried mod podge and moss. I haven't even gotten to any spring projects.....maybe by this summer! :)
I love your moss decorations. They look great. My favorite is the 'E'.
I have never done anything with moss. My Mum has lots of the stuff. Her lawn has become a mass of moss just recently and she has been raking it all up. I'll get her to save it for you!
Look forward to your Sping Decor tour.
Lindsay
x
LOL...you are so creative...I love a good mess! ;)
Those turned out so cute! I love them...but, I'm with you...maybe I'll check out the pre-made ones first! heehee! You did a great job! I love the E!
If you lived closer, I would try to hire you to help me with decorating! Im so NOT GOOD at it and rarely make seasonal changes. I love your decorating ideas and tips!!! BTW I will be shipping your prize out in the next few days! Enjoy!!!! Please make sure the tell me what you think of the book once you read it!
I love the look of moss. The letter E is too cute. I have been thinking about making some of my own moss topiaries but I haven't gotten around to it.
Uhhhh.... No. But I think the things you have done look awfully cute!
You are so creative! I love the things you made. Gorgeous!
That moss stuff is sooo messy! I was laughing at your FYI after I read your post and looked at your cute mossy things!
I love that moss stuff but everytime I use it I remember why I don't love it as much as I thought.
Right now, I am painting a tin bucket light blue and gonna try to paint a bunny, eggs and Cash's name on it--not very artsy I must say!
Now for someone who shouts on like they have not a creative bone in their body, you are doing some pretty risking crafting here lately. Moss and mod podge?
I mean give me a needle and thread anyday!
My last name starts with a "C" and you have my addy!
.mac :)
Well...who knew moss could be so cute! You did! Nice transformations!
very cool, great job!
I am so jealous, I want one!
Awesome job! These turned out great.
I am featuring a necklace tutorial and giveaway. I'd love it if you stopped by my blog!
SO cute! I love that little mossy vignette!
XOOX
Jen
Post a Comment