There is hockey, kick the can, basketball, bikes, soccer, scooters, and more...
{The more, the merrier is what I say~}
Come On Over!
The more, the merrier!
(Do you find you are hanging outside more now that the weather is nicer?)
The more, the merrier!
(Do you find you are hanging outside more now that the weather is nicer?)

(...Who is a mom who refs the neighborhood street hockey...and LOVES it!)
***
Do you need a good laugh about skunks? Come visit my blog called the Cherry Grove Preschool...We smelled a skunk one night, and laughed forever talking about it...Go read it HERE.
***
***
Do you need a good laugh about skunks? Come visit my blog called the Cherry Grove Preschool...We smelled a skunk one night, and laughed forever talking about it...Go read it HERE.
***







11 comments:
it is supposed to be spring here tomorrow... I am so excited!!!! 60 here in Budapest! But they say it won't be sunny :(
I am so glad the warm days are here! We have so much fun outside and then come in and everyone is ready for bed!!
That's awesome, I'd probably be right out there reffing (however you spell that) and taking pictures too!
And yes, we are definitely outside more lately.
Glad spring has arrived in Michigan. This week has been beautiful here. Just this evening I was waiting at my front door for a friend and the birds were all singing so happily up in the trees. It really was a joy to listen. They sounded as happy as I am to have some warmer, sunny weather to enjoy.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay
x
Looks like fun....we have BIG nerf gun wars here....
sandy toe
We love hockey here, too. I just got my butt kicked in basketball by my 7 year old girl and her 14 year old brother.
Oh my... snow in March... that is something I never, ever see...
Such fun!!!
Love it!
We were outside all day today except for when I had to go in and sew during nap time!
I see some REALLY cute shoes up in that header of yours!!!
wink, wink-
.mac :)
OK, so I must tell you, it is NOT spring until the snow has melted. At least, that is my definition.
I can't wait to be outside much more often!!!
Mrs. NB
I love your new blog layout!
It loads up really fast and is easy on the eyes! Good Job!
Oh absolutely! Every chance I get I am outdoors. :o) Today is a bit chilly, but next week looks promising.
BTW - I LOVE your new header!! It looks fabulous! I really want to change mine to look more like that!
-Trish
Post a Comment