Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Come On In...Let's Hear It For The Boys~

Well. Another day, another change happening at our house. I thought you would like to see how it adds up...
The boys had BEGGED for it for some time.
There are THREE little boys in this house.
We actually have FOUR bedrooms. But for now, only two are functioning as bedrooms...
{Let's see how well you can count:}
Bed number ONE:
Bed number TWO:

...And Bed number THREE:
All THREE beds {and boys!} in one room.

{So far, so good~I am hoping they build great memories by doing this-all three of them.}
The former nursery is now the LEGO\ racetrack\ upstairs playroom.


post signature(...who may have some fuzzy math skills around here with THREE boys in ONE bedroom!)

17 comments:

April said...

I think that's wonderful that your guys are sharing the same room...and it does make for some lasting memories! When my girls were younger, they'd sleep together on the weekends and had the best time! It was like their own little sleepover. They still talk about it to this day. :)

Anonymous said...

They all have their own bed, that is good! My memory of sleeping on a full size bed with my sister, is that she always hogged all of the covers, lol! Looks like FUN!

Kelli said...

I think that is so sweet that they all want to be in the same room. Think of all the late night talks that will bond them forever. I love it!

jules said...

Wow, and they don't keep each other up? They will really bond sharing a room like that.

Sandra said...

Our three shared for a few years too... and they loved it and would probably still be doing so, if my oldest sons legs hadn't gotten longer than the bed allowance... LOL!

Michelle said...

I told the boys this morning before school that they will sharing a room, they need to grow closer and learn to get along better. Wish me luck, LOL!! I love the theme of your son's room.

Annette said...

I love your decorating skills!!! :)

I had three girls in one room for a LONG LONG time!!! They still talk about those times.

Now my two oldest children have their own rooms but the two youngest still share a room.

Annikke said...

How fun! My boys begged me to be separated....one boy is ultra clean and the other ultra not-so-clean. Now that they are separate I think they sometimes miss each other -- why you ask?, well because I find them sleeping in each others rooms a lot!

Lindsay-ann said...

Your boys room and playroom both look great. I love their quilts. Glad they enjoy sharing a room.
Lindsay
x

Mommy Mac said...

So, I love this!


I think our 2 would like to room together. I am considering it as the extra bedroom would house ALL those stinkin' toys!

I think I have told you this before, but our boys have the same bedding!

.mac :)

bevy said...

Greg, Peter, and Bobby!!!

Girly Stuff said...

I just did the same thing! They love it.

I love closing the door to the Lego room...liberating!!!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Just melts my heart!
I can't wait for Cash and Cillian to share a room!
I love the room--bunk beds...I wish I were a kid again!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

All three of my boys share a room....which can be interesting when they're 14, 10, & 6 years old. They aren't so thrilled that their sister gets a room all to herself! When they complain, I usually say, "Well, I have to share a room with your father!" :) --which of course I don't mind, but I thought it might put it into perspective for them. Oh well!

Dawn said...

i love that they want to be all together... celebrate it while you can!

Mother Hood said...

I love how each boy has his own book shelf! I'm taking notes Ruby! I plan on moving boy #2 in with boy #1 when #2 turns 3! How's that for math skills?!

RaD said...

That's awesome that they all want to be in the same room. One day they'll probably want their own space, but for now, you're right, what a great way to build memories.